Reflecting on 2020 Thanksgiving Blessings
When 2020 began we could not have predicted that we would be celebrating our 40th anniversary amidst the changes that have taken place since COVID-19 entered our country. This year has certainly been a challenging year for many. However, the month of November brings with it the season of Thanksgiving and prompts us to pause and reflect. During this time, we are encouraged to recognize, in a collective manner, that despite the difficulties we have all faced, we have still been given much and are grateful for this year.
Here at Morgan-Keefe Builders we are thankful for many things including:
- The honor to serve Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina communities over the past 40 years. It has not only been a privilege, but an absolute delight to partner with the realtors and the clients that choose to call this region home.
- The abundance of beauty that surrounds us as we work to help others realize their dream of building a magnificent home.
- The team members who not only bring dream homes to life but build a family atmosphere in the MKB office.
- The fantastic architects, designers, and engineers who keep our work new and exciting for each build we embark upon.
- Our talented and professional subcontractor and vendor networks, without whom, no masterpiece would be complete!
The above list is short in comparison to all we could say and there are many additional points to ponder when it comes to our gratitude. We hope that this holiday season, you too can take the time to reflect on the joys this year has brought, however big or small they may be, and look forward to what the future may bring.
We look forward to the New Year and hope that in 2021 we can continue to improve our efforts to bring our community the best of ourselves and the services we provide.